There are a variety of benefits to becoming a member of the Geological Remote Sensing Group:
- All members will be added to the Membership Email Distribution list and is kept up-to-date with the latest GRSG and industry news.
- All members are eligible for reduced conference registration fees for the GRSG Annual Conference and Annual General Meeting.
- All members are eligible for reduced fees on a range of other GRSG activities and training courses.
- Student members can apply for Student Awards to aid research in geoscientific remote sensing as well as travel bursaries to the AGM.
- Corporate members have their company logo and contact details displayed on the GRSG website and may nominate upto ten employees to be added to the members’ list.
Pick the level of membership that is right for you
Individual Members are people who have a shared interest in the use of remote sensing throughout a wide range of geologic applications. Our individual members are from both the corporate and academic worlds. They are business men and women, teachers, academic researchers and people who simply find the subject as fascinating as we do!
Individual membership costs £50.00 per year
Student Membership is for anyone in full time education who wants to support their studies within a network of remote sensing and geology experts. The GRSG understands the financial pressure that students face and hence this membership fee is greatly reduced. Student Member can also apply for further financial assistance for their studies and travel bursaries to the Annual Conference.
When registering as a student member, you will be asked to confirm your status as a student, to help us with this verification process you must register on the GRSG website with an academic or student email address.
Student membership costs £10.00 per year
Corporate Membership is for companies who provide products, data and / or services to the geologic remote sensing community. The GRSG provides a unique shop window for these offerings and Corporate Members are able to exhibit at the Annual Conference to support and existing, and find new customers.
Corporate membership costs £250.00 per year (this fee covers one company and up to 10 employees)